Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Well, we've all had a couple of days for the news to sink in. What I really wish is that I was in town and could meet up with Mom and M for lunch or something...I just need to be around them both. I need to know what they need, and how I can be there for them both. Especially M. I can't fathom what she's going through right now, and while we may all have an idea what she's going through, I'd be willing to bet we don't know the half of it.

But here is what I do know. I've known my sister for all of her 37 years, and there is no tougher, more strong-willed woman on the planet. If anyone can beat this, it's her, and I feel in my heart that she's going to kick BC's ass. I only wish our houses were a little closer so I could be there quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment